Best Handbags for Winter
The fall/winter 2014-2015 fashion season has arrived, and now is the time to update your wardrobe with a stylish new handbag. Here are some of the top trends that have been seen on the catwalks this season and are coming to a department store near you.
- This winter's leather bags come in a variety of sizes and colors to match any outfit. They range from bulky tote bags to small clutches. Fendi, Chanel, and Saint Laurent are leading the trend.
- Alligator skin is another popular material for handbags this fall and winter. Some bags are made of a leather-like material that resembles alligator. These handbags are popular with Christian Dior, Max Mara, and Tods.
- Fur is chic and fashionable and has been lighting up the runways this season. Fur handbags are popular in the collections of Diane von Furstenberg, Vionnet, Nina Ricci, and Akris.
- Clutches are going to be another hot style this winter. Fashion leaders like J. Crew, Chloe, Mami, Proenza Schouler, Helmut Lang, and Giorgio Armani are leading the trend.
- Backpacks are perfect for casual everyday wear. Stylish backpacks by Acne, Costume National, and Tom Hilfiger are in this winter.
- Gold and silver are two of the most popular colors this winter, as seen in bags from Prada, Chanel, and Kate Spade. Patterns and prints are also popular on handbags from Louis Vuitton, Dries von Noten, Giorgio Armani, Stella McCartney, Christopher Kane, and Valentino.
- Some handbag designers are adorning their creations with whimsical markings, such as phrases and smiley faces. These have been seen on bags from Karen Walker, Kenzo, Moschino, and Chanel.
Whatever your style, these winter collections are full of handbags to provide the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Now is the time to invest in a new handbag for the winter season.
Read More Fashion Related Articles